The bare foot is the best running coach money can't buy.

Please visit me at my new site...

This site now has a permanent URL at www.BarefootJosh.com. You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds, or go ahead and click here to go there now.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Friday Artwalk Downtown Greensboro



Caricature artists on the street usually have a large sampling of famous faces they have drawn. Makes sense - give potential customers a taste of your style. Ever quick to latch on to someone else's idea rather than come up with my own, expect to see some familiar images. Well, they'll be familiar if I do it right.

Do you want to see this and other inky efforts in person? This Friday from 6pm to 9pm I'll be blocking traffic with other freakish heathens as part of First Friday Downtown Greensboro to promote arts and stuff. Come on down and watch me draw. And stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment