The bare foot is the best running coach money can't buy.

Please visit me at my new site...

This site now has a permanent URL at www.BarefootJosh.com. You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds, or go ahead and click here to go there now.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What's involved in starting a running club?

If anyone knows, tell me. I might be starting one here in the wilds of Cackalacky. I also might be teaching art classes. Pretty coolio.

The Foot of Clumsiness is doing much much better. Went for a brisk(ish) 3.5 mile run today, no ankle pain. Woke up feeling good too. It's still a little tweaky if I step on it a certain way, so in the spirit of Groucho Marx, I don't step on it a certain way.

I'm looking forward to focusing on shorter distances for a while. Who knows, maybe I'll get faster. It is also nice to have over six months to prepare for the Blue Ridge Parkway Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment