The bare foot is the best running coach money can't buy.

Please visit me at my new site...

This site now has a permanent URL at www.BarefootJosh.com. You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds, or go ahead and click here to go there now.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Art class starts today!

Tonight I'm teaching an after school class at the cultural center in downtown Greensboro (4:30 - 6). The theme is Art Cards - the image has to fit on a 3.5"x2.5" canvas. It's a great way to avoid getting sucked in to minutia, and seeing the overall big picture (on a little canvas). There's still room, so come on by and sign up if you're within the ages of 9 - 14 or so.

I still need more students for the Portraits class on Wednesday (4:30 - 5:30).

Here's an example of a portrait ON an Art Card:


That would be Red Byron, the first NASCAR champ.

I don't think he ran barefoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment