The bare foot is the best running coach money can't buy.

Please visit me at my new site...

This site now has a permanent URL at www.BarefootJosh.com. You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds, or go ahead and click here to go there now.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Vancouver Sun Article Re Barefooting

Good article from Vancouver Sun. Obligatory Orthopedic doctor quote: "But the typical patient I see is not a world class athlete and for them wearing a good shoe that gives excellent support is the way to prevent injuries," he (Dr. Philibin) said.

You hear that? I'm a world class athlete! You'd think I'd be faster. And would have abstained from that Big Mac I just ate. And I'm still waiting for any evidence of his second claim. Seriously. Because I don't want to injure myself. And I also don't want to shell out hundreds of dollars a year for a, albeit very popular, sideshow hair tonic.

No comments:

Post a Comment