The bare foot is the best running coach money can't buy.

Please visit me at my new site...

This site now has a permanent URL at www.BarefootJosh.com. You will be automatically redirected in a few seconds, or go ahead and click here to go there now.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Bloggy Food Love

I got some bloggy love from Das Mixture for my post about the importance of including fast food in my diet. It seems only right to give it back, so go visit Das Mixture.

Speaking of food, I just stuffed myself with vegetables for lunch after a week of pastry and cookies. Interestingly I haven't gained any weight, but the veggies are sitting in my stomach like a big mac with fries.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your blogs so good!!!! I'm gonna show all my friends
    Check mine out! http://blogs.yorkschool.com/yorkstudents/mgoldberg12/

    ReplyDelete